Museums and Attractions
Baltimore is brimming with museums and attractions that are fun for visitors of all ages. Enjoy the historic Baltimore Heritage Tour by foot or on a bike. If you are interested in attending one of the many different types of conferences and conventions, check out upcoming events at the Baltimore Convention Center. Or visit one of the spots below that are within walking distance or just a short ride away.
- Reginald F. Lewis Museum
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum
- Power Plant Live!
- Jewish Museum of Maryland
- The Star Spangled Banner Flag House
- The National Aquarium in Baltimore
- The Maryland Science Center
- The Maryland Zoo
- The Baltimore Museum of Art
- American Visionary Art Museum
- The Walters Art Museum
- The Edgar Allen Poe House and Museum
For more information on more museums and attractions in Baltimore, visit this list on TripAdvisor.