Our premier package offers exclusive use of the entire 1840s Plaza and Carrollton Inn.
Exclusive All Level Venue Rental & Accommodations
(Flat rate, Rates are subject to change)
Day of Event Price Saturdays & Holidays $15,500 Fridays & Sundays $14,500 Monday-Thursdays $10,000
- -Exclusive access to all three indoor levels (1840s Ballroom, 1840s City Lites and 1840s Cabaret)
- -Carrollton Inn Courtyard with café lighting
- -Fava Courtyard with café lighting
- -13 Rooms/Suites at 1840s Carrollton Inn for one night (rooms based on double occupancy and check-in is at 3pm)
- -Gourmet breakfast for all 1840s Carrollton Inn guests
- -Ten hours of total rental time. Six hours of event time, three hours of set-up, and one hour of break-down/clean up at minimum.)
- -23 – 60 inch round tables and 230 chiavari chairs
- -Valet Parking (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY)
- -Two security guards
- -Personalized Wedding Brick
- -1840s Plaza Event Specialists (Greets and directs guests to their proper location, ensures vendors are following building’s regulations and maintain building’s upkeep during your event)
- -Day of Ceremony Coordination from 1840s Plaza Manager (Directs the ceremony processional only) Weddings only
Reservations: Date for the Exclusive Venue Rental & Accommodations will be held by a $7,000
non-transferable deposit by cash or check. Payment by credit card requires 3% processing fee.
Remaining balance is due three months prior to the event.
Cancellation Policy: If cancelled more than six months prior to event date.
A 50% refund of the required deposit will be issued. No refund if cancelled less than six months prior to event date.
Rehearsal: One hour rehearsal may be scheduled two months prior to wedding date for an additional $500 fee.
Valet Parking: Excluded for holiday rates, proms or formals. If guest count exceeds the maximum seated guests
(230 Guests), additional fees will apply.
* Note: Chiavari chairs with the venue are for indoor use only. Outdoor ceremony chairs are not included and must be rented through the approved caterer.
Have any more questions? Visit our FAQ page here