Our smallest package focuses solely on what is most important- the ceremony celebrating your love!
Our $1,500 Elopement package includes:
- -A private non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal (personalized to your beliefs) performed by an ordained wedding officiant at the location of your choice at 1840s Plaza. (Cabaret, City Lites, Ballroom, and our Two Beautiful Courtyards)
- –One hour rental– For an additional $1,000 you may add a second hour to your event and supply your own champagne or cake celebration. All paper goods must be provided by the couple and no additional food is allowed
- -30 guests or fewer (Looking to have more guests? Check out our Micro Event Special)
- -Elopement Ceremony may start any time between 10am and 2pm (must end by 3pm)
- -Rehearsal, upon request, at no additional charge
- -Must be reserved within two months or less prior to date. The full rental rate is due at the time of the contract signing
- -Schedule a free venue tour here
Marriage License Information:
One or both parties to be married must appear in person with proper identification (driver’s license, birth certificate, military ID or passport, etc.) for both parties and give, under oath, the following:
- -$85 fee
- -Full name of each party.
- -Place of residence of each party.
- -The age of each party.
- -State or Country of Birth.
- -*Social Security Numbers for each party are required.
- -Whether the parties are related by blood or marriage and, if so, in which degree of the relationship.
- -The marital status of each party – Single (never married), Divorced or Widowed.
- -If previously married, Applicant must provide the complete final date of divorce, or if widowed, the complete date of death, where applicable.
- -Applicant must sign application.
- -At the time of application, the marriage license will be issued. HOWEVER, the license may not be used prior to the effective date, which is 6:00 a.m. on the second calendar date after issuance.
* The license application provides for the mandatory disclosure of Social Security numbers of both parties. Social Security numbers are required by law and will not print on the marriage application. If applicant is a foreign national and does not have a social security number, the applicant must be present and sign an affidavit.
- Baltimore City Circuit Court, Marriage License Department: 410-333-3780
100 North Calvert Street, Room 610, Baltimore MD 21202