City Lites & Cabaret
Renting both floors of the Plaza allows your guests to travel up and down the grand staircase and freely enter through our floor to ceiling revolving doors. Perfect for wedding couples who wish to separate their ceremony space and their cocktail hour or reception!
(Flat Rate, Rates are subject to change)
|Day of Event||Price|
|Saturdays & Holidays||$8,500|
|Fridays & Sundays||$7,500|
- -Two indoor levels 1840s Cabaret & 1840s City Lites only, no exceptions.
- -Nine hours of total rental time. (Five hours of event time, three hours of set-up, and one hour of break-down/clean up at minimum.)
- -15 – 60 inch round tables and 150 chiavari chairs
- -Valet Parking (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- -Two security guards
- -Personalized Wedding Brick
- -1840s Plaza Event Specialists (Greets and directs guests to their proper location, ensures vendors are following building’s regulations and maintain building’s upkeep during your event)
- -Day of Ceremony Coordination (Directs the ceremony processional only). Weddings only
PLEASE NOTE: This package does not restrict a second event from booking the Carrollton Inn or Fava Courtyards and 1840s Ballroom
Courtyard & Additional Hour
Additional 1/2 Hour
Additional Set-Up/Break-Down Time (Per Hour)
Reservations: Dates for the 1840s Cabaret & 1840s City Lites Venue Rental will be held by a $4,000 non-transferable deposit by cash or check. Payment by credit card requires 3% processing fee. Remaining balance is due three months prior to the event.
Cancellation Policy: If cancelled more than six months prior to event date, a 50% refund of the required deposit will be issued. No refund if cancelled less than six months prior to event date.
Rehearsal: One hour rehearsal may be scheduled two months prior to wedding date for an additional $500 fee.
Valet Parking: Excluded for holiday rates, proms or formals. If guest count exceeds the maximum seated guests (150 Guests), additional fees will apply.