One of our most inclusive packages features any choice of an event space in the 1840s Plaza (Ballroom, City Lites, Cabaret) and all 13 rooms at the 1840s Carrollton Inn.
One Level Rental & Accommodations
(Flat rate, rates are subject to change)
|Day of Event||Price|
|Saturdays & Holidays||$10,000|
|Fridays & Sundays||$9,000|
- -One indoor level (1840s Ballroom, 1840s City Lites or 1840s Cabaret)
- -Carrollton Inn Courtyard with café lighting
- -Fava Courtyard with café lighting
- -13 Rooms/Suites at 1840s Carrollton Inn for one night (rooms based on double occupancy & check-in is at 3pm)
- -Gourmet breakfast for all 1840s Carrollton Inn guests
- -Nine hours of total rental time. (Five hours of event time, three hours of set-up and one hour of break-down/clean up at minimum.)
- -One hour rehearsal will be scheduled 2 months prior to wedding date
- -On site attendant for the duration of your event
- -60 inch round tables and chivari chairs available based on floor reserved
- -Valet Parking (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY)
- -Two security guards
- -Personalized Wedding Brick
- -1840s Plaza Event Specialist (Greets and directs guests to their proper location, ensures vendors are following building’s regulations and maintain building’s upkeep during your event)
- -Day of Ceremony Coordinator (Directs the ceremony processional only) Weddings only
Reservations: Date for the Venue Rental & Accommodations will be held by a $5,000 non-transferable deposit by cash or check. Remaining balance is due three months prior to the event.
Cancellation Policy: If cancelled more than six months prior to event date, a 50% refund of the required deposit will be issued. No refund if cancelled less than six months prior to event date.
Valet Parking: Excluded for holiday rates, proms or formals. If guest count exceeds the maximum seated guests (Cabaret-80 Guests, City Lites-150 Guests, Ballroom- 230 Guests), additional fees will apply.
* Note: Chiavari chairs with the venue are for indoor use only. Outdoor ceremony chairs are not included and must be rented through the approved caterer.
Have any more questions? Visit our FAQ page here