Response to COVID-19 Update- April 30th, 2020
●Any guests in common areas such as the lobby must wear protective face masks
●Breakfasts will be served as continental. Guests are asked to take their breakfast back up their rooms.
● There will not be room refreshes during this time. If you are out of towels or other toiletries please ask the front desk for assistance
● Our staff will wear protective face masks & vinyl gloves.
● Employees are required to wash their hands continuously throughout the day.
● Sick employees will not be allowed to report to work.
● Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches and trash cans are disinfected repeatedly throughout the day.
Our current Cancellation Policy remains in effect
However, we have added the following temporary addendum:
● If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please call us at (410-385-1840) to cancel your reservation so we can confirm your cancelation and implement any special arrangements.
● Deposit taken for canceled stays from March 17, 2020, to May 30th, 2020, will be eligible for one (1) of the following two (2) cancellation options:
o GIFT CERTIFICATE: A full credit of deposit collected will be created to be applied to a future reservation. There is no expiration date on the credit. There is no fee for this option.
o REFUND: The full amount of the deposit collected will be refunded to the guest’s original form of payment, minus a $20 cancellation fee. All third party website reservations must be cancelled through them (i.e. Expedia, Booking, Trip Advisor, etc).
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns through this cancellation process.
To all of our couples and clients who have events in the next 8 weeks:
We are working to postpone and reschedule all events per order of the state of Maryland. We are monitoring and staying informed if anything were to change in the upcoming days. Please give us a call immediately if your event here is scheduled from now until June 3oth, 2020. If you have family or friends who have made reservations in our overnight guest rooms for your event, please have them call us to cancel ASAP for a gift certificate or refund.
Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us via phone (410-385-1840) or email email@example.com. Please stay safe and healthy.
All the best,
The Staff at 1840’s Plaza