Response to COVID-19 Update- March 17, 2020 From March 17, 2020, to May 11, 2020:
● Breakfasts will be served at individual tables of no more than two (2) guests per table unless there are groups traveling together who also wish to sit together. While we do have enough smaller/individual tables to accommodate this arrangement, in the event there are more groups of 2 than tables, we will stager seating times.
● Condiments like salt, pepper, sugar, etc. will be sanitized in between every guest.
● Our servers will wear protective vinyl gloves.
● Employees are required to wash their hands continuously throughout the day.
● Sick employees will not be allowed to report to work.
● Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches and trash cans are disinfected repeatedly throughout the day.
Our current Cancellation Policy remains in effect
However, we have added the following temporary addendum:
● If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please call us at (410-465-2405) to cancel your reservation so we can confirm your cancelation and implement any special arrangements.
● Deposit taken for canceled stays from March 17, 2020, to May 11, 2020, will be eligible for one (1) of the following two (2) cancellation options:
o GIFT CERTIFICATE: A full credit of deposit collected will be created to be applied to a future reservation. There is no expiration date on the credit. There is no fee for this option.
o REFUND: The full amount of the deposit collected will be refunded to the guest’s original form of payment, minus a $20 cancellation fee. All third party website reservations must be cancelled through them (i.e. Expedia, Booking, Trip Advisor, etc).
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns through this cancellation process.
To all of our couples and clients who have events in the next 8 weeks:
We are working to postpone and reschedule all events over 50+ guests per order of the state of Maryland. We are monitoring and staying informed if anything were to change in the upcoming days. Please give us a call immediately if your event here is scheduled from now until May 11, 2020. If you have family or friends who have made reservations in our overnight guest rooms for your event, please have them call us to cancel ASAP for a gift certificate or refund.
Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us via phone (410-385-1840) or email email@example.com. Please stay safe and healthy.
All the best,
The Staff at 1840’s Plaza